• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tranmere away - Saturday 3 November

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I haven't been since the 4-0 drubbing in 2011.

I can save £30 if I do split tickets with day returns as: NCM-BAN, BAN-BHM, BHM-STA, STA-RUN and RUN to RFY. £47.51. Should have booked ages ago and got a cheaper return ticket.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not a bad price Hants,even with a ticket split,it’s around £100 from Exeter..Ouch.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not a bad price Hants,even with a ticket split,it’s around £100 from Exeter..Ouch.
You're not currently visiting PeteUSA are you? :)

Oldsmobile-88

You're not currently visiting PeteUSA are you? :)
:D.....Just staying by the west coast..!!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two games that weekend and as the other one got moved this will be the first.

Colesman Ballz

Two games that weekend and as the other one got moved this will be the first.
Does anyone else have difficulty understanding WTF this means, or am I losing my marbles ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Does anyone else have difficulty understanding WTF this means, or am I losing my marbles ?
You're losing your marbles. He gets to watch two games that weekend, one being Exeter on the Saturday and the other being another game that isn't Exeter but is being played on the Sunday.

Colesman Ballz

You're losing your marbles. He gets to watch two games that weekend, one being Exeter on the Saturday and the other being another game that isn't Exeter but is being played on the Sunday.
Ah ! He could also have the choice of watching the U23's at Alfreton, or the Ladies at Cheltenham of course, being such a self professed Grecian ! :)

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ah ! He could also have the choice of watching the U23's at Alfreton, or the Ladies at Cheltenham of course, being such a self professed Grecian ! :)
I'm working this weekend as I do most weekends so I only get to do a few away games a season. I'm no superfan, nor do I claim to be

Colesman Ballz

I'm working this weekend as I do most weekends so I only get to do a few away games a season. I'm no superfan, nor do I claim to be
Apologies mate no offence intended, I was genuinely just suffering a "brain fart" in my original post. I understand the problem too, as I also work a lot of weekends, which cuts down the number of games that I can manage to see. UTC