• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Embarrassment in the big bank gents toilets!

p6steve

I've not posted on here for a while, but after a rather embarrassing half time wee on Saturday, I thought I'd share my thoughts!
So as you walk into the toilet, if you happen to wee in the urinal directly in front of you in the far right position, you look down the entire line of blokes weeing round the corner from you, likewise if you're at the far left of the urinals on the side, you look down the line of blokes weeing where I was weeing!
Not that I was looking of course, but most blokes were weeing at least a third of a gallon and that was an awful long time for us all to stare at the ceiling whistling. I did spot a few blokes inadvertently/accidentally/deliberately having a quick look, whereupon they quickly realised the error of their ways and hastily zipped themselves up mid way through their wee!
I know it's only a wee problem, but maybe some sort of urinal divider could be affixed to save future embarrassment?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
You're only embarrassed because you have a tiny **** and don't want people laughing at you.

p6steve

You're only embarrassed because you have a tiny **** and don't want people laughing at you.
:) Rather have a tiny **** than be a big **** ;)

Antony Moxey

So you HAVE got a tiny **** then?!

p6steve

So you HAVE got a tiny **** then?!
Perfectly in proportion to my height thank you!

Grecian Max

I've re-read this a few times and don't understand :D Sounds like any other urinal?

p6steve

I've re-read this a few times and don't understand :D Sounds like any other urinal?
In a standard urinal you only see blokes cocks if you look to the left or the right, in this one you see 12 blokes cocks if you look straight ahead! :)
Oh dear, I'm beginning to regret having started this thread!

STURTZ

Perfectly in proportion to my height thank you!
States the worlds shortest man!

I also had an liquid based embarrassment on Saturday. making my way to the ground (via The Pub) a passing car sped through a puddle and drenched me from head to foot. You can imagine the sympathy I got from my chums in the pub as I squelched in, barstewards!

dontpassback

Best look up at the quality of the ceiling emulsion when having a pee,saves a bit of embarrassment (rofl)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Best look up at the quality of the ceiling emulsion when having a pee,saves a bit of embarrassment (rofl)
But while you are looking at the water based white covering on the ceiling someone is taking a sneaky peek at yer **** !