Thread: Exeter V Aldershot 1990-91 Leyland Daf programme search

Exeter V Aldershot 1990-91 Leyland Daf programme search

Does anyone have a spare copy of the programme against Aldershot from the 90-91 season?

If yes, please contact me and let me know the condition and price for the programme.

Thanks very much.

Re: Exeter V Aldershot 1990-91 Leyland Daf programme search

Quote Originally Posted by chisser View Post
    Does anyone have a spare copy of the programme against Aldershot from the 90-91 season?

If yes, please contact me and let me know the condition and price for the programme.

Thanks very much.
    I think you're going to struggle with that one as I'm almost certain no such fixture ever existed that season unless we played each other in the Freight Rover Trophy.

It's in my database as a Leyland Daf game, played on Wednesday 23rd January 1991. City won 1-0 in front of 2015 fans.

I don't have the programme though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    It's in my database as a Leyland Daf game, played on Wednesday 23rd January 1991. City won 1-0 in front of 2015 fans.

I don't have the programme though.
    It was an A4 folded single sheet programme (glossy paper) dated 9/1 but postponed to 23rd when the original programme was used with an insert, having said that I don't have a spare copy.

Guys, thank you for the information, it is much appreciated. If a copy does become spare, I would be very interested to fill a gap in my collection.

Cheers for now.

Last thought from me, if anyone reading these messages does have a copy of this programme, then if you sell it on ebay, let me know beforehand, I will make a starting bid of 5!

Thank you.

Chris