• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Local football

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Anyone else involved or part of a local side?.....

I’ve had 2 years out following retiring from playing & am back involved managing Bow AAC (Div 2)

4 games so far 2 wins , 1 draw, 1 loss....

Antony Moxey

I miss watching the boy play. He had to give up Budleigh because his job means he works Saturdays now. Good on you for going back though Creds, I bet you didn’t half miss it.

CREDYGRECIAN

After playing from 16 to 35 it was time for a break & with the little man being nearly 3 now it’s time to go back....I didn’t miss it at all from 12 months but the 2nd season I started to wonder what they was doing....

southy

I scored at Bow in 1977/78 in a 2-1 win for Tiverton Heathcoat . I remember it having a lovely pitch and a really decent pub afterwards. Heathcoat packed in not long after.

Stelios

I've just been reading the "CREDYGRECIAN-Opinions so far?" thread on Bowweb...... ;)

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

I've just been reading the "CREDYGRECIAN-Opinions so far?" thread on Bowweb...... ;)
Bet I’m getting slagged right off

CREDYGRECIAN

I scored at Bow in 1977/78 in a 2-1 win for Tiverton Heathcoat . I remember it having a lovely pitch and a really decent pub afterwards. Heathcoat packed in not long after.
We’re just moving to a new pitch & ground soon (new year).

Grecian2K

Have you got a "two year roller"?

grecIAN Harris

Whereabouts? The current ground will always have a place in my memories as that is where I made my debut in mens football playing for Crediton 3rds. I came off the bench midway through the first half and scored the winner in a 1-0 win.

CREDYGRECIAN

Down where the burston used to be it’s called Burston meadows & has brand new changing rooms , club house and pitch so should be good