Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Premier league 2018/19

Re: Premier league 2018/19

You could well be right Creds - since he got the job MU have been no better than they were under Mourinho. Which makes you think it’s the players rather than the manager. It seems Solksjaer has a massive rebuilding programme he needs to undertake shipping out a lot of poison and importing a lot who buy into his way of thinking.

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

When mourinho said finishing 2nd with that united side everyone laughed but looking at if now he’s got a point...

I feel for Ole, because I think he’s got way too many egos in that changing room who don’t back up there dancing on social
    Media on the field

Stunning strike from Kompany.

Will it break Credy’s heart ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    Stunning strike from Kompany.

Will it break Credy’s heart ?
    Absolutely heart broken.

The best LFC side I’ve seen in my 36 years on the planet - but this city side is on another planet, the greatest team the premier league has seen in its history.

198 points in 2 seasons? Just literally unbelievable.

It could well end with LFC losing just 1 game and finishing 2nd and of course that was against City - both teams have taken the standard and consistency needed to compete to another level, simply 2 fantastic teams

Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    Absolutely heart broken.

The best LFC side I’ve seen in my 36 years on the planet - but this city side is on another planet, the greatest team the premier league has seen in its history.

198 points in 2 seasons? Just literally unbelievable.

It could well end with LFC losing just 1 game and finishing 2nd and of course that was against City - both teams have taken the standard and consistency needed to compete to another level, simply 2 fantastic teams
    Must be disheartening for Pool to have done everything in their power to win the EPL but still not make it. Man City is a veritable machine with a deep squad : look how Bernardo Silva has stepped up and become a star player. David Silva and de Bruyne have missed many matches but haven't been missed at all. (That last sentence is not good English but can't be farked to fix it).

Brighton to perform a miracle? If Liverpool can beat Barcelona 4-0 then Brighton than can beat City....

You never know

Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    Brighton to perform a miracle? If Liverpool can beat Barcelona 4-0 then Brighton than can beat City....

You never know
    If Klopp's Pool can beat Barca 4-0 at Anfield, yet can only beat an Exeter City Geriatric XI 3-0, does that mean we can beat Barca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    If Klopp's Pool can beat Barca 4-0 at Anfield, yet can only beat an Exeter City Geriatric XI 3-0, does that mean we can beat Barca ?
    Not really bovered who wins it but would be good to see Brighton get the first goal tomorrow.

Mission Impossible 2 for Liverpool. Tricky game for Liverpool against a very useful Wolves team and maybe coming down after the high on Wednesday, I think Wolves stopping Liverpool is much more likely than Brighton stopping Citeh, but I wouldn't bet my house on it. Maybe I'd bet a tenner.
    Last edited by IndoMike; 12 May 2019 at 09:18.

C'mon Citeh!!!!!!