Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier league 2018/19

Re: Premier league 2018/19

Can Citeh halt the Liverpool train? Will Liverpool be too overconfident or finally run out of gas..?
    Very difficult to predict. All I can say is that Pool will not lose and will probably win..Liverpool's pressing is too hard to overcome and some City players are off-form.

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Can Citeh halt the Liverpool train? Will Liverpool be too overconfident or finally run out of gas..?
    Very difficult to predict. All I can say is that Pool will not lose and will probably win..Liverpool's pressing is too hard to overcome and some City players are off-form.
    Not the most accurate perdiction Indo.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair20000 View Post
    Not the most accurate perdiction Indo.
    Yep, glad I didn't bet the house on that one. I haven't been eliminated from your esteemed betting thread for no reason.

I think Credy is in mourning over the result last night. Pool were unlucky Creds. But........is Liverpool starting to crack? Klopp was very irritable in the post-match press conference. Jittery?

My sauces say Credy is licking his wounds in the great metropolis of Crediton.

I thought Poo were a tad unlucky. Not sure how Kompany got away with a yellow for a shocking tackle and should he have had another for his post incident p**** mouthings at Salah ? Pep probably should have been sent to the stands too.
    Last edited by Alistair20000; 04 January 2019 at 16:00.

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

Sorry chaps been busy boy.....yeah the defeat to city was disappointing but thought we played ok and it’s such small margins when’s Mane hit the post , the defeat against Wolves I totally expected.....need to start again tomorrow and win 4 or 5 on the spin again.....

If we repeat the first half of the season in the 2nd half we will go very close

If you repeat the first half of the season n the second you’ll win it you plum! Unless of course you think MC are going to win every game?!

For the first time in a generation it looks as though Liverpool are only one player short (as opposed to normally eight or nine short) - one more centre half should do it, then it’s down to building a squad that’ll cope with a couple of injuries. Should van Djik get cracked for more than a couple of weeks Liverpool all of a sudden will look also rans again.

Watched a couple of games on the TV Saturday night and thought the matches were rubbish. Liverpool the only really entertaining team in the League and even they are getting found out a bit. Although Man City are technically very good I find their style of play pretty boring. They're a bit of a playground bully, too : hammering the poor sides but struggling against the top ones.
    Also watched sone highlights. Perez (Newcs) needs 10 chances to score a goal. Glad to see Burnley fight back. Huddersfield victim of awful "no penalty" decision. Fulham a bit unlucky but offer little threat. Bournemouth slip sliding away and if they don't pick up points soon could get caught up in a relegation battle. Clearly Huddersfield have had it unless they sign Messi. Southampton gradually pulling away. Must be Hudders, Cardiff and Fulham for the drop.

Huddersfield are gone....Fulham wonít be far behind.....

Itís then one from Newcastle , Cardiff & Burnley or Southampton and I cant see it being either of those last 2....

If warnock keeps Cardiff up he deserves a medal
    Last edited by CREDYGRECIAN; 15 January 2019 at 06:14.

Bloody Man City win again......every time they play i pray for dropped points but it simply doesn’t happen......

Toss a coin between City and Liverpool as i feel spurs are out the race now....

United could sneak 4th