• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Team for Notts County - 8th September 2018

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who would you be picking ??

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not too many changes there’s been a bit of an overreaction to the Lincoln defeat, I know it wasn’t pretty

Forte for Abrahams

The rest I’d keep the same as last Saturday.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Woodman for Moxey as well as Forte for Abrahams

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not too many changes there’s been a bit of an overreaction to the Lincoln defeat, I know it wasn’t pretty
I agree with this, plenty of people seem to be slating Sweeney which is harsh as he doesn't have many bad games, his lack of pace can be exposed by a quick winger though which is always a concern and not ideal for a full back ! Notts County do have some lively wingers so maybe Oates will come in however I'd be surprised.

I reckon Taylor will bring in Lee Martin for Holmes and Tillson for Boateng, if Forte is fit he may also start however apparently he has hardly trained since the MK Dons game.

Exehausted

Out from last week would be Sweeney, Moxey, Boeteng and Humphries. In would come Oates ,Woodman, Collins and Forte if fit,if not, Jay. Matt said after the Yeovil game that some of the lads that did well will start on Saturday. It will be interesting to see if he means it.

budegrecian

Who's Humphries?

Exehausted

Who's Humphries?
Sorry, Abrahams. Who would you pick?

Last edited:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who's Humphries?
Not sure however he played better than Boateng !

Last edited:

budegrecian

I think Lee Martin will come in for Holmes and, if fit, Forth for Abrahams. Don't think the defence will be altered.

Jazzi

I think Lee Martin will come in for Holmes and, if fit, Forth for Abrahams. Don't think the defence will be altered.
Who's Forth?