• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil Town vs Exeter City - EFL Trophy match day thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come on lads, strong performance to remove those Lincoln memories please.

Last edited:

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is anybody going to this

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
£10 to watch a Checkatrade Trophy game online, thanks but no thanks.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
£10 to watch a Checkatrade Trophy game online, thanks but no thanks.
Yeah, my feeling too. I probably will take advantage of this for midweek home league games (and aways that I can't get to), but not for this trophy.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah, my feeling too. I probably will take advantage of this for midweek home league games (and aways that I can't get to), but not for this trophy.
If it was free I probably wouldn't sit down and watch the whole game, I appreciate running this will have costs however a Checkatrade Trophy game shouldn't cost the same as a league game, if it is costing too much to operate they shouldn't bother with these games. £10 just looks like a massive rip off.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If it was free I probably wouldn't sit down and watch the whole game, I appreciate running this will have costs however a Checkatrade Trophy game shouldn't cost the same as a league game, if it is costing too much to operate they shouldn't bother with these games. £10 just looks like a massive rip off.
Given, IIRC, they didn't even do radio commentary for some of these games the last couple of seasons, this is rather excessive.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Given, IIRC, they didn't even do radio commentary for some of these games the last couple of seasons, this is rather excessive.
Any idea what it costs them to show one of these games ?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exactly and false economy £5 and I think there would be quite a few takers.

CWH-NYC_

Team news?? Need something exciting and a well drilled performance after that horror show on Saturday.