• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Are Dundee Utd scouting a City player?

Stelios

Been mentioned in another thread that Paul Sturrock has been spotted twice this season watching City (Newport and Lincoln). According to an online search he is Chief Scout at Dundee Utd.

If so, I'm assuming it would be Stockley?

Or, is this a case of 2+2 = 5?

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dundee United are in the Scottish Championship. I think the words no and chance would suggest how likely it would be for Stockley to join them.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Dundee United are in the Scottish Championship. I think the words no and chance would suggest how likely it would be for Stockley to join them.
Indeed. We got him from Aberdeen so I doubt he’d be interested in Dundee United or any other Scottish side for that matter. Surely it would be a backward step to go to Scotland from L2?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Unless you play for Celtic or Rangers - it’s the equivalent of our conference

Andy Holloway

Maybe Sturrock is a 'covert' spy for Pete reporting back on all the goalkeeping mistakes at SJP, that are not shown on TV!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could be looking at a player who’s out of contract in the summer and is under 24? Moving to Scotland would mean they wouldn’t need to pay any compensation...Boateng perhaps, especially as Sturrock has Plymouth links and may have seen him there during his loan.

Tbh, on current form he wouldn’t be a huge miss. Needs to up his game significantly.

IndoMike

Last time I went to Dundee it looked as if someone had thrown a gert big bag of grey flour over the whole place.

Stelios

I assumed they were in the Scot Prem to be honest. :$

Colesman Ballz

Last time I went to Dundee it looked as if someone had thrown a gert big bag of grey flour over the whole place.
The only time I ever went to Dundee every square yard of the beach was covered with washed up jellyfish and used condoms !

IndoMike

The only time I ever went to Dundee every square yard of the beach was covered with washed up jellyfish and used condoms !
Sounds like you had a busy time ;)
Before I come under attack from marauding Picts, I have to say when i was a student we rented an old van and had a fantastic holiday driving up through the Cairngorms and Highlands to Cape Wrath on the very North Coast. The beach was really clean but covered with very large, dehydrated jellyfish. Beautiful country.