• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor - Opinions so far..

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I dont think its too early to give Taylor a thread of his own. He seems like a likeable fella who talks a good talk, unlike Tisdale used to. I think though that there needs to be questions answered by him since we are currently losing 0-3 at home by a team not so good as some suggest. I suspect many will see Taylors first season as a bedding in period with us settling for mid table come may. I suppose thats acceptable but I think todays display is truly awful and shows that our manager has an awful lot to do if the crowds aren't to dwindle rapidly.

Banksy

Just give the man a chance is all I say , Rome wasn't built in a day.

LDNGrecian

we are currently losing 0-3 at home by a team not so good as some suggest.
Have you seen the table?

Banksy

Have you seen the table?
Yes , they have got to be strong favourites for the autos surely?

LDNGrecian

Yes , they have got to be strong favourites for the autos surely?
Or the title!?

fred binneys head

I’m still hugely positive about him. He’s honest, straight talking and has brought in some quality players. It will take time for him to get the team playing as he wants and I’m willing to give him that time.

#longlivetheking

malcolms

I dont think its too early to give Taylor a thread of his own. He seems like a likeable fella who talks a good talk, unlike Tisdale used to. I think though that there needs to be questions answered by him since we are currently losing 0-3 at home by a team not so good as some suggest. I suspect many will see Taylors first season as a bedding in period with us settling for mid table come may. I suppose thats acceptable but I think todays display is truly awful and shows that our manager has an awful lot to do if the crowds aren't to dwindle rapidly.
Pete, give it a rest for a while...You were constantly hounding Tisdale and now you're beginning to do the same to MT, it's not helpful mate.

PeteUSA

I’m still hugely positive about him. He’s honest, straight talking and has brought in some quality players. It will take time for him to get the team playing as he wants and I’m willing to give him that time.
I quite agree. Its just that City's performance today suggests to me that MT has a mountain to climb getting the team "playing as wants".

IndoMike

It's too early to assess. Manager and new players need time to bed in.

Terryhall

Think he's doing fine generally. MK and Lincoln are two of the best sides in the division and playing a Premier League side between them didn't make it any easier. Disappointing to lose all three to say the least but Rome wasnt built in a day.