• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC fanzine Some Sunny Day Issue 21 Saturday 1 September 2018

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Issue 21 has now been printed and is ready to post out. Subscriber copies will be on their way later today and then we'll be selling around SJP on Saturday prior to the game. Lots to read for only £1 so look out for us! [ecfc]

Issue 21 comes 30 years on from the first ever edition of former and first City fanzine the Exe Directory so there's some tributes/memories on that as well as an 80s vibe plus all the usual articles, opinion and cartoons. The cover has a bit of a one-off retro feel too. You may love it or hate it. **dons tin hat**

As always, you can subscribe or order online on our website: www.somesunnyday.org.uk

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was that an MK Dons tin hat?

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was that an MK Dons tin hat?
Touche. Although that might be plastic.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
A copy of an original crafted in South West London perhaps

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The cartoon character Larry Loud is actually real. On Tuesday night he was telling me how his dog has eaten his red scarf. Not sure this will feature in a future Sturtz cartoon though.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
The cartoon character Larry Loud is actually real. On Tuesday night he was telling me how his dog has eaten his red scarf. Not sure this will feature in a future Sturtz cartoon though.
I've also met Larry Loud and can confirm he appears in issue 21!

All fanzines for subscribers were posted yesterday afternoon so should be landing on doormats today or tomorrow. Happy reading!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got mine (y)

Good work SSD

SomeSunnyDay

Thanks, Billy.

A sneak peek of what's on sale today ... Yes, we've gone retro in tribute to The Exe Directory, which is 30 years old.

Last edited:

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice one.:D

Stelios

Will there be someone on the Jungle Path/BB?