• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Massive Week

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tomorrow's match is huge. Time to prove ourselves over our parents, time for Matt Taylor to get one over his old boss, time for City to show that we are a promotion candidate.
Then on to Fulham and a chance to show ourselves against Premiership opposition. Will Matt rest players and give the second string a go, just thank God we haven't got Morrison, Oakley, Buttercup and the rest of Dad's army to shame us.
Then on to Lincoln, the renewal of recent battles, they've made some high profile signings and look a very good side.

Gonna be a ride chums, hang on!

geoffwp

Alton Towers Oblivion eat your heart out. :eek:

scottus86

It's a difficult week for us and MK is probably the easiest fixture of the three, I'd be happy with 3 league points from two upcoming league games and a good performance in the cup lose, win or draw.

Avening Posse

Exciting times, 3 big games. The Fulham one would be magnificent if we get any kind of result, the Lincoln game brings back great memories from last season, and we shouldn't forget the MK Dons game either, I know it isn't as exciting as the others and MK Dons seems run of the mill basement stuff, but there is an inkling in the darkest recesses of my mind that there is something interesting about it this time, just cannot quite remember why ??????? :)

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Next Saturday's game is the big one, top of the table clash. Lincoln will be up for revenge.

Not forgetting the match on Thursday for the youngsters away at Bristol rovers

Terryhall

WEEK

Someone had to.

STURTZ

No they didn't.

Spoonz Red E

No they didn't.

Someone had to.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not a great start to our massive week injury and sending off. My biggest concern is if Forte is unfit for the Lincoln game as Abrahams does not held the ball up as well and is not as creative so in my book not a true like for like.

I do not think the loss of Moxey will impact on the team in the same way as if Croll can come in and play as he did immediately prior to his injury he will be a capable replacement.