• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge Utd. v EXETER CITY MDT

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nobody else wanted to take it, so I will.
A draw would be fine but hoping for a 2-1 win to keep up our momentum.
Good luck to the manager, the lads and the traveling hordes.
Come on City : make our day !!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Popping along later. Hope I get back tonight okay.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/08/20/next-up-cambridge-united-vs-exeter-city-2/

ExeterCityLad

We are going to win. This isn't in doubt. It's just about if we will win by enough to remain top of the league. I think we will.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
The win is dependent on our midfield, the defence will hold, and the attack is good enough but it is the supply line and how the attack is fed hopefully a win but at worse a draw.

Lincoln home to Bury, Stevenage away to FGR and Les's boys could do us a favour (or favor for Pete) at Stadium MK

Come on you Grecians

geoffwp

I note the time Indo started the thread. Tut tut. Isn't the unwritten law that it should be started on the day itself and to do otherwise could bring bad luck? To counter this I shall now be forced to wear every lucky item of clothing and carry every lucky charm I possess. It'll be a tough day (thanks mike) but has to be done. Come on you reds. Geddon city.

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I note the time Indo started the thread. Tut tut. Isn't the unwritten law that it should be started on the day itself and to do otherwise could bring bad luck? To counter this I shall now be forced to wear every lucky item of clothing and carry every lucky charm I possess. It'll be a tough day (thanks mike) but has to be done. Come on you reds. Geddon city.
Says the thread was started at 00:42 on my computer.

Terryhall

Still very early days - a win would be nice but no panic if we don't. Big picture, I'd like to see Law get more minutes in his recovery, I think he's going to be key for us this season so hope we strike a good balance between him getting back to full match fitness, and not rushing him back too soon.

According to my clock the thread was posted at 1.42am Swiss time (00.42am UK time) so technically still match day (?)

iscalad

What are you on about? As Jason and Terry say 00:42am That is a quarter to 1 in the morning. I blame teachers.

geoffwp

Says the thread was started at 00:42 on my computer.
Says 23.42 on my device Jason. Is this more of the exeweb time warp? Hope you are right though as it's bleddy hot in a winter coat, 3 tops, 2 t-shirts, 2 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of socks.

ExeterCityLad

The time says 23.42 on my computer, until I log in - Then it changes to 00.42