• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fancy an evening with Steve Perryman?

Cowshedder

I have just had details of a evening with Steve Perryman. Venue The Manor House and Ashbury Hotels Okehampton. Date Sept 6th. Unfortunately only open to residents.
I would have a few questions for dear Steve, like when did you and Tisdale deside to go to MK Dons and was that the reason the team picked for Wembley was so poor as it was in your interests for us to loose. Was JMT aware of all this and was he on a promise before the play off final?
I don't think we would get any honest answers as I believe we were stitched up like a kipper.

dontpassback

Answer to the question,NO !

Matt Russell

I would have a few questions for dear Steve, like when did you and Tisdale deside to go to MK Dons and was that the reason the team picked for Wembley was so poor as it was in your interests for us to loose. Was JMT aware of all this and was he on a promise before the play off final?
I don't think we would get any honest answers as I believe we were stitched up like a kipper.
It's always refreshing to come across someone with an open mind.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt I am very open minded and would like to know the answer too so that I could then have some regard for Tisdale and all the undoubted good he did for the Club.

Unfortunately at present whilst not having any definite evidence as I have posted elsewhere on the basis of what is known and subsequent events I would take a lot of convincing that there had not been dirty work at the cross roads and the Club and ourselves as supporters were well and truly stitched up.

Having said that what is done is done and although the whole saga leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth we have to move on and look forward to a successful future under Matt Taylor.

Cowshedder

I am open minded but don't wear rose coloured glasses.

Matt Russell

I am open minded but don't wear rose coloured glasses.
You want answers to questions, but don't believe you'd get honest ones.
At the same time you're open minded.................how does that work?

Cowshedder

You want answers to questions, but don't believe you'd get honest ones.
At the same time you're open minded.................how does that work?
I think all the evidence points one way, but I would listen then make up my mind.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think all the evidence points one way, but I would listen then make up my mind.
That goes for me too.