• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardiff v Newcastle : Awful

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Absolutely awful football. Some very poor footballers on display. Joselu - never seen him play a good game. Kennedy just taken and missed awful penalty. Hollet weak +++. Never seen a City game as carp as this. Seriously.

DB9

It was truly woeful, As some said as the game was on it was like a mid table Championship game. Kennedy will get a retrospective 3 game ban for kicking out but even this early in the season it looked like a six pointer, Why Benitez has stayed so long I'll never know, He's a better manager than what was on show. Still both teams will have plenty of time to turn things round, Never thought Newcastle would end the season so high up at the table last time around

grecIAN Harris

Talking of kicking out, Harry Arter would have been arrested on the streets for kicking out the way he did just after Hayden was harshly (imo anyway) sent off.

Stelios

Whisper it quietly but there is an awful lot of dross in the 'Premier' league. Once you go below 8th? its just a massive bunfight of mediocrity.

I remember a Stoke player saying Joselu was the best finisher they'd played with. In training :D One of those players who has all the skill/technique etc but just can't perform at the highest level. Probably on £40k+ a week too?...........

IndoMike

Whisper it quietly but there is an awful lot of dross in the 'Premier' league. Once you go below 8th? its just a massive bunfight of mediocrity.

I remember a Stoke player saying Joselu was the best finisher they'd played with. In training :D One of those players who has all the skill/technique etc but just can't perform at the highest level. Probably on £40k+ a week too?...........
Joselu is really poor. He has no acceleration or stamina and can't hit a barn door from a yard out. He's one of those players that you just know is gonna fail. I would say anything below 6th is not worth watching. So many bog standard players of whom more should be expected.

IndoMike

The relegation battle in EPL is gonna involve so many teams. Continuing my rant, I also watched that bloke Anderson play for the Hammers. 26 million quid. He's got no chance in the EPL : lazy farker with no strength or speed. Must say Chelsea v Arse was a good game : twists and turns. Interesting how Chelsea totally turned it around in the 2nd half.

Stelios

Must say Chelsea v Arse was a good game : twists and turns. Interesting how Chelsea totally turned it around in the 2nd half.
That's the genius of the 'product' there is always one of these games a week to justify the 'best league in the world' shouts.

IndoMike

That's the genius of the 'product' there is always one of these games a week to justify the 'best league in the world' shouts.
You could be right. The quality of most of the teams in the EPL is Championship level. So many teams play with one up front and that one isn't very good. Even Newcastle haven't had a goalscorer for eons - and now they have Rondon?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Cardiff are ****e and Newcastle are not much better there both championship clubs in terms of quality.

Newcastle’s approach against Chelsea was disgraceful given the money it costs to watch at that leve