Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League Cup 2018/19

Re: Premier League Cup 2018/19

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel E View Post
    Full article now confirming venue and kick off time.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/n...er-league-cup/
    Thanks for the link,I was searching all over the Forest website for that without success. Found something out that confuses the issue slightly.Someone at work brought a programme in from Forests match on Wednesday. It stated the match on Sunday being played at Alfreton, but a kick off at 1pm.I think it's probably old information and the website is more up to date,but makes the whole tie look a bit disorganised. Think I will go,it's only 30 minutes away from me and a ground that I've never been to.
    Last edited by east_mid; 05 October 2018 at 18:30.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there too - I'll be the one stood on the top of the advertising hoardings facing the other city fan, aggressively shouting at him to sing whilst holding a red flare in one hand and clenching my fist with the other. I'm mentow, I am.

Quote Originally Posted by east_mid View Post
    Someone at work brought a programme in from Forests match on Wednesday. It stated the match on Sunday being played at Alfreton, but a kick off at 1pm.I think it's probably old information and the website is more up to date,but makes the whole tie look a bit disorganised.
    Looks pretty definite at 2pm now. I think it was just a mistake on the website that probably got copied into the programme. Alfreton's ground looks ok.

Disappointed not to make this one after all.Can't be sure I will be able to offload the tiny terror to his mother in time & got something planned for the early evening which wont give me much time after the match.If it was at the City Ground or a local team in or around Nottingham then it would be different.

Great news this. Alfreton 10 miles south of Chesterfield, I will be there to cheer the lads on.

My suggested team for today got hit a bit yesterday. Tillson started and Ogbene injured.

Don’t know whether our loanees like Seymour Smallcombe Randall and Key played yesterday ( we would have been so much better placed if we,d been playing on Tuesday instead of Sunday)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew p long View Post
    My suggested team for today got hit a bit yesterday. Tillson started and Ogbene injured.

Don’t know whether our loanees like Seymour Smallcombe Randall and Key played yesterday ( we would have been so much better placed if we,d been playing on Tuesday instead of Sunday)
    As far as I can tell from a quick look at twitter none of those four played yesterday so presumably will all be available for today.

The official ECFC Twitter is there today so we should get updates.

2-0 down at half time but not deserved. Playing some good stuff.

Now 3-1 but City making the running and Jack Sparkes has hit the bar.