• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pathetic bbc

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I went to the BBC football page (at 0.53 a.m GMT) to see any comments on our match last night and there was not a single mention, while our result was not even in the results section. It was as if Exeter City v Ipswich did not exist. Of course, their pages were splattered with ****e about the Premier League.
For the national broadcasting station online to be so amateurish and lazy is a ******* disgrace in my opinion. FGS withdraw their Govt. subsidy and kick them out.

DanceMagnet

Last edited:

DanceMagnet

Fixtures/scores were listed in alphabetical order, north first, south below.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fixtures/scores were listed in alphabetical order, north first, south below.
I got nothing mate - just the north results. i've clicked everywhere. But I could see the report..

LDNGrecian

They were there. The bbc don’t pay much attention to the league cup because they know most readers don’t either.

ExeterCityLad

We were headlining the home page of the BBC Sport section for me, along with Plymouth when I went to sleep

Temporarily Exiled

No live text coverage of it was pretty awful. Used The Guardian instead, they covered the matches pretty well.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No live text coverage of it was pretty awful. Used The Guardian instead, they covered the matches pretty well.
I saw BBC live text coverage on my mobile while I was on my way home last night.

flakey pasty

I saw BBC live text coverage on my mobile while I was on my way home last night.
Me too.
Bearing in mind the comparative amount of money that the BBC has to utilise on Sport, I reckon they do a pretty decent job.

ExeterCityLad

Me too.
Bearing in mind the comparative amount of money that the BBC has to utilise on Sport, I reckon they do a pretty decent job.
Their budget for sport can't be that bad. I mean they pay one presenter £1.75m a year.