• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Where do you think we will end up at the end of the Season?

scottus86

I would say we have a much better squad than last season, but it is Matt Taylor's first year and he might show tactical naivety at times. I still think we will be there or there abouts for autos.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think we have a stronger team than last year. I also think we have a fresh level of optimism and confidence and think we will start very well. Who knows what happens when we play Northern Utd in February on a Tuesday night, and who knows just how much others have improved, but very confident anyway, and have money on promotion. Auto's.

ExeterCityLad

Think we'll win the league. Fairly confident. Think we may come second or third if we get a couple of oddities like Accrington last year. But can't see any starting 11 better than ours when I look down the team sheets.

eurogrecian

Very difficult to call so early in the season, but it's good that there is plenty of confidence about.

We look to have a decent squad after the close season changes and whilst the target should certainly be to go one better than the last two seasons when we fell at the final hurdle, we shouldn't underestimate the challenge for our new manager.

I'd be more than happy with a playoff place, but at this stage I'll go for a very comfortable 8th.

malcolms

Very difficult to call so early in the season, but it's good that there is plenty of confidence about.

We look to have a decent squad after the close season changes and whilst the target should certainly be to go one better than the last two seasons when we fell at the final hurdle, we shouldn't underestimate the challenge for our new manager.

I'd be more than happy with a playoff place, but at this stage I'll go for a very comfortable 8th.
Totally agree...It's be interesting to see how MT reacts when we lose a couple on the spin as we are likely to do. However, I think he is grounded and will face the issue head on.

IndoMike

Think we'll win the league. Fairly confident. Think we may come second or third if we get a couple of oddities like Accrington last year. But can't see any starting 11 better than ours when I look down the team sheets.
No pressure then

ECFC89

Blimey, I hope the players and management have as much confidence as you do !

Also think Mansfield's might be stronger.

Last edited:

suffolklad

Ever the optimist but i do believe that we are capable of an automatic. MT was brilliant with the young guns and i have no doubt that will be repeated with the seniors. The new signings have already shown how the team fas improved this year and that can only get better.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we will finish 7th however a top 10 finish will be acceptable for a first season under new management.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nailsworth, as we will be promoted on the last day of the season.