Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Morecambe v EXETER CITY Prediction thread

  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,473

    Morecambe v EXETER CITY Prediction thread

    I'm sure the players can't wait until this next match and I feel the same.
    Can't help but feel really confident about the result and predict a 2-0 win for our lads.
    Good luck to all, including to all the traveling fans.
    Onward Grecian Soldiers !!!
    Last edited by IndoMike; 09 August 2018 at 01:40.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,473

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY MDT

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    I'm sure the players can't wait until this next match and I feel the same.
    Can't help but feel really confident about the result and predict a 2-0 win for our lads.
    Good luck to all, including to all the traveling fans.
    Onward Grecian Soldiers !!!
    Oops. When I say MDT, I mean MPT...Bleddy predictive text..ask Williams..

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Avondale (Near Phoenix) Arizona, USA.
    Posts
    16,577

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY MDT

    Rae's generally on now Mike, I'm sure she'll correct your error if you PM her nicely.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,473

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY MDT

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    Rae's generally on now Mike, I'm sure she'll correct your error if you PM her nicely.
    Good advice, Pete. i'll do that..

  5. #5

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY Prediction thread

    I'm sure we're strong enough to do well this weekend so it's a win for me. 2-0

    I've got a lot of time for Jim Bentley and I hope he can keep them up again this season.

  6. #6

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY Prediction thread

    Morecambe 0-3 Exeter City

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,473

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY Prediction thread

    Thanks to the mod who corrected my thread title- was getting ahead of meself.

  8. #8
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    38,392

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY Prediction thread

    Just because Morecambe lost 6-0 on Saturday to Crewe, doesn't mean that we'll have it easy. Their defence did look all over the place, but expect this will be worked on in training this week.

  9. #9
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    38,392

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY Prediction thread


  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In Limbo
    Posts
    12,473

    Re: Morecambe v EXETER CITY Prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Just because Morecambe lost 6-0 on Saturday to Crewe, doesn't mean that we'll have it easy. Their defence did look all over the place, but expect this will be worked on in training this week.
    So what's your prediction : it is (now) called the Prediction Thread sigh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •