Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Dara O'Shea

Re: Welcome Dara O'Shea

Quote Originally Posted by budegrecian View Post
    Yes, overall another excellent performance, although I think it was Dara that let their No.4 get away from from him, at the corner, for their goal.
    But him & Deanno look a great pairing at the moment.
    It can be excused by the way he wound up and stifled Aneka to the point where, Aneke was getting just so frustrated by his lack of space to operate that, to get away from O'Shea the only thing he could do was suddenly rush off to get involved in one of the Law,Martin, Woody triangular *i*s takes in the BB/NOG corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Holloway View Post
    It can be excused by the way he wound up and stifled Aneka to the point where, Aneke was getting just so frustrated by his lack of space to operate that, to get away from O'Shea the only thing he could do was suddenly rush off to get involved in one of the Law,Martin, Woody triangular *i*s takes in the BB/NOG corner.
    I saw that, that passing triumvirate were certainly winding MKD up down the left all match, when Aneka ran to get involved we simply played the ball back into the space that he had vacated, great football!

Yes, overall another excellent performance, although I think it was Dara that let their No.4 get away from from him, at the corner, for their goal.
    Yes, he did - although No. 26 was looking to block him, so as to give No. 4 a clear run.

If only we could get promoted then there might be a chance of keeping him another year to continue his development. This continuing relationship with WBA augurs well for the future ; generally speaking our loanees from them have been quality for Div 2.

Any understanding if there is a possibility of this becoming a permanent move?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Grecian View Post
    Any understanding if there is a possibility of this becoming a permanent move?
    I doubt it. The player himself will want to break through at WBA.

But him & Deanno look a great pairing at the moment.
    Too right O Shea was a rock, but Wheeler did get above him with a dangerous header second half.

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels

Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    Too right O Shea was a rock, but Wheeler did get above him with a dangerous header second half.
    Don't you mean first half? The one (and as far as I recall only) that bounced off the top of his bonce safely into the BB?

And if so, Dara surely had a excuse as a defender - the sun must have got in his eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian2K View Post
    Don't you mean first half? The one (and as far as I recall only) that bounced off the top of his bonce safely into the BB?

And if so, Dara surely had a excuse as a defender - the sun must have got in his eyes!
    No I'd put Deano as letting Wheeler get in front of him for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    No I'd put Deano as letting Wheeler get in front of him for that one.
    And I would agree with you