• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loan Report 2018/19

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good move for Sparkes, just for a month, especially as MT says the reserve league doesn’t deliver competitive fixtures.

Correct but disappointing moves for the other two, both dropping a division. Smallcombe’s six month loan terminated early at Truro ; Seymour replaced at Gloucester by a 17 year old from Brizzle Rovers academy.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Ben Seymour scores for Dorchester in their 1-1 draw with Yate Town.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Harrry Kite and Ben Seymour scored for Dorchester against Yate Town in a 2-0 win.

ecfc2000

Sparkes came on for Chippenham with 20 mins to go. Played right midfield and was very poor..

Ian Tarr

Sparkes came on for Chippenham with 20 mins to go. Played right midfield and was very poor..
I would prefer to say that he didn't make much impact, especially as Woking were well on top for that period of the game as they chased the equaliser. Chippenham didn't do a lot of attacking during that spell, so not much action to judge him on. He was entrusted with a free-kick, though, which was a decent effort and found a team-mate's head.

ecfc2000

I would prefer to say that he didn't make much impact, especially as Woking were well on top for that period of the game as they chased the equaliser. Chippenham didn't do a lot of attacking during that spell, so not much action to judge him on. He was entrusted with a free-kick, though, which was a decent effort and found a team-mate's head.
Cant agree with this. Poor touch on most occasions, rarely won the ball and the few times he did he generally lost it within a few seconds. He didn't make a huge effort to track back when chipp were under pressure and looked lost at times. It's a new team amd league for him, so a lot to adapt to I'm sure. The blame for me is with their manager Collier for including him so late on when they needed to be concentrating on possession. A more experienced midfield player may have beeen a better choice.