Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quest EFL Highlisghts WTF?!

Re: Quest EFL Highlisghts WTF?!

So That's where it's gone.. wondered where it was last night... what time did it air?

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Latest episode can be found at https://www.questod.co.uk/show/efl-on-quest
    Or NOT as the case may be (Current message reads "Somebody's walked away with this video" .... Ho Ho Ho )

And for those of us down in St Thomas who try to watch Freeview through aerials (rather than cable)...forget it. We only get a tiny ration of the many "available" channels that they like to brag about ... EVEN THOUGH WE STILL HAVE TO PAY THE FULL EFFIN LICENCE FEE!!!

Didn't know about Quest but watched Sky's EFL show and my that is truly awful and almost unwatchable as well... All matches are talked over in the studio with twangy annoying background music... Please give me an actual commentary on the edits even its only 30 seconds or so...

I see the new darling of Sky this season is Frank Lampard, After watching Friday's game Reading v Derby, the kiss ass commentary was awful an the constant camera focus on him will wear thin this season

Quote Originally Posted by DB9 View Post
    I see the new darling of Sky this season is Frank Lampard, After watching Friday's game Reading v Derby, the kiss ass commentary was awful an the constant camera focus on him will wear thin this season
    I don't think they are called Derby any more - apparently it's now "Frank Lampard's Derby"

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonz Red E View Post
    I don't think they are called Derby any more - apparently it's now "Frank Lampard's Derby"
    Just like Nigel cloughs burton Albion,going back to the quest show,at least they got rid of those whining women commentators who screeched through the highlights,so it’s a plus for that,as for dean Ashton’s view of Tisdale,what a pollock,enough said !

Quote Originally Posted by dontpassback View Post
    Just like Nigel cloughs burton Albion,going back to the quest show,at least they got rid of those whining women commentators who screeched through the highlights,so it’s a plus for that,as for dean Ashton’s view of Tisdale,what a pollock,enough said !

Ashton didn't know the name of the Morecambe manager so his views on league two football probably aren't the most in depth.
    Last edited by The Proper Chap; 05 August 2018 at 22:01.

Here you go, highlights from all 12 League 2 matches from this weekend on You Tube, lovingly put together by me. No annoying commentaries, annoying linkmen, or unknowledgeable pundits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Kn...MozUM2yL-8R6UL

Highlights still not available on QuestOD.co.uk - what an absolute joke... and they have the rights until 2022.