• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accumulators - new season

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Picked up $96 for $5 bet yesterday with an accumulator on wins for City, Swindon, MK Dons and Bury, nice to get off to a winning start on the first day of the season

Joshyd123

Needed West Brom for £120 yesterday so obviously they lost in the 90 something minute.

Avening Posse

Trying an accumulator on Northampton, City, MK Dons and Mansfield with Bet365 at 22/1 this coming weekend.......I think this season there will be more consistency from the higher teams in our division (when they play the lower ones as opposed to each other) so hopefully some rich pickings.....last season was dire !!

I'm changing my methods this season. Gonna pick 4 teams, 1 from each league and do then to win every week without fail. Haven't decided who yet but thinking Boro, Peterborough, Lincoln and Chesterfield but will decide tomorrow and stick to it.

I'm changing my methods this season. Gonna pick 4 teams, 1 from each league and do then to win every week without fail. Haven't decided who yet but thinking Boro, Peterborough, Lincoln and Chesterfield but will decide tomorrow and stick to it.
Excellent results for me there. Glad I stuck with initial selections. Will keep them for all season now so that'll prob be last time they win but it paid out at over 20/1 today so really just need 2 or 3 more to come in for rest of season to make profit.

Avening Posse

Excellent results for me there. Glad I stuck with initial selections. Will keep them for all season now so that'll prob be last time they win but it paid out at over 20/1 today so really just need 2 or 3 more to come in for rest of season to make profit.
Always nice when a cunning plan delivers it's first fruit (beer)

ExeterCityLad

Have put a tenner tonight on -
Villa to win away at Yeovil
Ajax to win home to Standard Liege
Millwall to win home to Gillingham
Preston to win home to Morecambe
Tranmere to win home to Walsall
Chesterfield to win away to Barrow.

£10 returns £210.83

Oldsmobile-88

Put some money on a stupid bet today 28/1(£1 max bet for new customers)for Man City to win on Ladbrokes(on line) Money for old rope,but the crafty gits give the winnings in free bets which I cannot access despite putting in the promo code !..put the other £4 from the new account on MC scoring 3 goals in the 2nd half at 13/5,that was cash credited....Any idea how to access the £28 free bets ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
How's this panning out FG, still doing it ? I would think Chesterfield are the fly in the ointment.