• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Honest supporter...

Thank you to the kind prson who handed in mine and my grandson's Carlisle + Ipswich tickets which I had only just collected from the ticket office but somehow carelessly contrived to drop in Red Square before going into CentreSpot....it was only a few pints later and we were nearly at BB turnstiles that realised didn't have them so was dreading that would have to queue and pay for new ones ( if any officially left) but I took the chance of enquiring at the kiosk and lovely lady produced them 'just like that' phew !............

if you're that person and are reading this or know who it was then there'll be a pint or two waiting for you next time you go SJP.....cheers !

Exehausted

Thank you to the kind prson who handed in mine and my grandson's Carlisle + Ipswich tickets which I had only just collected from the ticket office but somehow carelessly contrived to drop in Red Square before going into CentreSpot....it was only a few pints later and we were nearly at BB turnstiles that realised didn't have them so was dreading that would have to queue and pay for new ones ( if any officially left) but I took the chance of enquiring at the kiosk and lovely lady produced them 'just like that' phew !............

if you're that person and are reading this or know who it was then there'll be a pint or two waiting for you next time you go SJP.....cheers !
Always great to hear of this kind of story. I dropped my bank card at Wembley Station, after the play off final. I only realised when I got back to Hillingdon Station that it was gone. Straight away I cancelled my card. I later found out that someone had found it and handed it in to TFL staff. Whoever that was, thank you.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
It wasn't me but I would have done the same if I'd found the tickets so can I have the beer anyway?

much obliged.