• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Carlisle United - Match Day Thread

ExeterCityLad

Well here goes...

Come on boys!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck lads, gutted I can’t be there. Think we’ll win but if we don’t we can’t worry too much as it will take time to bed down.

UTC and Matty Taylor’s red and white army are on the march!

ecfc70

Can't be there for this one, will be looking out from a distance to hopefully see the reds get 3 points and a great start for the new gaffer

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck to Matt T and the lads. Hoping for a good win today but understand some time may be needed for the new players to gel.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
New season. New Manager. New Tactics. New players. New stand (nearly). What's not to like? C'mon you Reds and let's have a resounding win to start the new era. Paul who? Got to be 3-0 City win ... [G]

Avening Posse

Been waiting for this for weeks. Exciting times, a winning opener please chaps UTC

fred binneys head

Good luck lads, go get ‘em.

Rog H K

Football's coming Home!

Just a reminder that anyone thinking of coming in from Yeovil/East Devon and beyond in that direction on the train to think again as there are none due to industrial action. There is a bus replacement service stopping at all stations on route so allow yourself extra time.
UTC. Got 4-1 written all over this one.

fred binneys head

Anyone know whether I can pay to watch the game this afternoon on I-follow? I pay the uk subscription each month already but am currently on holiday in Greece. I’ve been on the website and seen conflicting messages - one saying I can pay 6 euros for today’s match only, another saying I have to pay £110 for the season.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Temporarily Exiled

Hoping for a home support sell-out, and a performance to match. Let's get behind Taylor, and give the new signings a real ECFC welcome.

Anyone know whether I can pay to watch the game this afternoon on I-follow? I pay the uk subscription each month already but am currently on holiday in Greece. I’ve been on the website and seen conflicting messages - one saying I can pay 6 euros for today’s match only, another saying I have to pay £110 for the season.

Any help greatly appreciated.
You need a foreign credit / debit card to be able to buy a match pass, IIRC.