• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Most Disliked Team is.....

ExeterCityLad

I do find it interesting they have us so high up, I feel if our fans were surveyed Yeovil would be towards the most favourable club.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do find it interesting they have us so high up, I feel if our fans were surveyed Yeovil would be towards the most favourable club.
Though on the average percentage we're way down.

Grecian_Matt

Man Utd - Spend s**t loads of money, have a miserable manager and absolutely dire too watch..

But noticed this is about L2 - So in that case MK Dons, but this was the case even before Tisdale went there.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Man Utd - Spend s**t loads of money, have a miserable manager and absolutely dire too watch..
That didnt stop four of us paying $100 each to watch them play Club America at the University of Phoenix Stadium last week. Okay my daughter is the major fan, but none the less they're a huge draw. And there were only six players in the squad that we'd heard of, due to World Cup tiredness! :S

Fareham Grecian

That didnt stop four of us paying $100 each to watch them play Club America at the University of Phoenix Stadium last week. Okay my daughter is the major fan, but none the less they're a huge draw. And there were only six players in the squad that we'd heard of, due to World Cup tiredness! :S
Interesting from a man who is too mean to pay £2 a month to help the club he claims to support...

ExeterCityLad

Interesting from a man who is too mean to pay £2 a month to help the club he claims to support...
I support the club but don’t pay ‘£2 a month’ because then I would be mistakenly branded as someone who supports trust ownership. Doesn’t mean I don’t support ecfc.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I support the club but don’t pay ‘£2 a month’ because then I would be mistakenly branded as someone who supports trust ownership. Doesn’t mean I don’t support ecfc.
Perhaps you should thank those who do/or did shell out every month, as otherwise there wouldn't be an ecfc for you to support anyway ! Back in 2003 the Trust was "the only game in town".

DanceMagnet

Perhaps you should thank those who do/or did shell out every month, as otherwise there wouldn't be an ecfc for you to support anyway ! Back in 2003 the Trust was "the only game in town".
...and probably still is.

ExeterCityLad

I was in the Trust in 2003, and put a fair old chunk in, thank you very much.

It doesn't mean we now have to be stuck with this model forever. It's a ridiculous suggestion that lacks any real ambition.