• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Paul Tisdale and Mk Dons thread

Angus

I know must won’t but like me some will be still keeping a close eye on how he does at Mk, I’ve been on there forums a fair bit and it seems not many are happy about his signings, especially signing Simpson and Harley.

As I said above, most wont be bothered by what he does so those people need not reply

citylad60

got any links ?

Angus

Angus

Been reading a fair bit on there and it’s all mainly negative stuff, not one paid for transfer and all 7 free transfers seem to be below par according to the don fans

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
If they're top by the end of August everyone will be happy, if they are in the bottom 4 he will be the spawn of Satan, it was ever those...Didn't help himself by missing their pre season trip to Spain and taking a holiday elsewhere.

Grecian Max

If they're top by the end of August everyone will be happy, if they are in the bottom 4 he will be the spawn of Satan, it was ever those...Didn't help himself by missing their pre season trip to Spain and taking a holiday elsewhere.
Hahahaha of course he did, brilliant :D Such a Tisdale thing to do.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thread moved (for now, other Mods / Admin may prefer it on WoWS).

Grecian Max

Why move it? Completely relevant. It may even help contain the discussion around the bald one to one place.

Just because some don't want to discuss the man (the same lot that idolised him previously), doesn't mean it should be moved to a dead zone.

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hahahaha of course he did, brilliant :D Such a Tisdale thing to do.
Went on a cruise apparently. A fair number of MK fans ****ed off before a ball’s been kicked.

Grecian2K

Sorry but for me, leave it in the "dead zone" where it rightly belongs please.

Apart from a couple of games next season (and, perhaps, the occasional glance at the table over the season) Tis, his Quislings and the rest of The Franchise are about as relevant to "Well Street" as the other 21 sides in the division.

Perhaps we should have dedicated threads to each of them (and their managers) on TWoWS throughout the season as well?

Last edited: