• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League Two 2018/19 Preview

d3d4football

Hi guys,

We have released our League Two preview ahead of the new season where we go through all 24 clubs and predict where we think they will finish. It's just a bit of fun but I hope you enjoy it.

http://d3d4football.com/d3d4-football-podcast-ep47-league-two-201819-preview/

Thanks

James

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
A really good listen with knowledgeable speakers (NB lads though the latest £1m+ plus fee that ECFC are receiving is the £1.3m from Chelsea for Ethan Ampadu fixed by a Tribunal a couple of months ago)

To find out what the prediction and views about ECFC are listen from about 25 minutes in (but give a miss if you don't want to hear the words 'underwhelming' 'transition' 'sold too many players')

Mind you they also think MKDons will not do as well as the bookies predict, despite what is described as their 'best signing'

(James - we have a separate thread for L2 predictions. I was thinking of entering your predictions (bit of fun!) to see how they pan out!

James - I couldn't get through it all

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I enjoyed this as well. I clearly do not agree with the City suggested position, but i doubt many City fans would !. Some perhaps strange positions for one or two others as well, so maybe you guys are either massively knowledgeable or a bit blinkered about certain teams you like. A good listen though