• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnstaple town v Exeter city X1 Saturday 21st July 3pm

the dog2

Cannot see this advertised but is on the Barnstaple town web site ,
Just got home from work so think I might stroll down don't often get the chance on my doorstep

Temporarily Exiled

Wonder if Oates will get a run out. If he plays, he's almost certainly signed on - but at the same time I wouldn't read too much into him not being there.

SageoftheAxe

One up approaching half time - Wilson.

SageoftheAxe

2-0 up, Dodd.

SageoftheAxe

FT. Won 2-0.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
FT. Won 2-0.
Anything to note, SoA?

SageoftheAxe

Wasn't there Indo, just reporting what Barum twitter was saying. Dave who started the thread may be our only hope....

IndoMike

Wasn't there Indo, just reporting what Barum twitter was saying. Dave who started the thread may be our only hope....
OK. Maybe we'll get a report. Ta.

the dog2

Unfortunately it isn't a match that will live long in the memory but have to say that the young lads who were playing against men got stuck in ,the pitch certainly wasn't the best surface ever seen Clive and the rest of the ground staff would have a major job on there hand at mill road.

IndoMike

Unfortunately it isn't a match that will live long in the memory but have to say that the young lads who were playing against men got stuck in ,the pitch certainly wasn't the best surface ever seen Clive and the rest of the ground staff would have a major job on there hand at mill road.
Thanks. Anyone stand out?