• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

RIP Frank Sealey

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve had a message from Frank’s son Marc (who has given me his blessing to pass on the news - I’m sure the club will post something later on too) to say that Frank sadly passed away on Tuesday morning after a long battle with cancer.

A true servant to the club who gave up a lot of his time to help out at ECFC, most of us will remember him for his sterling work volunteering for the Trust and of course with the Exec 100 club, which I’m sure he’ll be up there setting up again in the OG in the sky.

Every time I saw him, he was always so warm and welcoming, and always insisted on sorting me out with a drink whenever I went into the exec club either pre or post-match. He really was a true diamond.

RIP Frank, and thanks for the memories and your sterling efforts to the Grecian cause.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
RIP Frank - I never knowingly met him but his name is synonymous with his massive contribution to City over the years.

Always very sad to lose a member of the "family".

ecfc2000

I hope people don't mind, but I've added a link below to Frank's volunteer profile video for Exeter City. RIP Frank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T-CtgDKDfo

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
RIP Frank....

mumbo

Chris is absolutely right, Frank was loved & will truly be missed.
Both Club & Trust have words prepared & have been waiting for Jen, Frank's wife, to give us permission to post.

Elaine Davis.

budegrecian

I had the great pleasure of meeting Frank at a wedding a few years back. IIRC it was the day we beat Scunthorpe 4-0 away. I had a small radio tucked into my pocket to keep abreast of the score & someone altered Frank to the fact. We had a great day celebrating both the nuptials & City's win.
He was truly a dedicated City fan who gave a lot of his time to Club. Condolences to all his family & friends. A big loss indeed.
RIP Frank.

Ian Tarr

Really sorry to hear this.
Frank will be remembered for his great sense of humour, and this positive spirit was evident right through his battle with illness.

denzil

Rest In Peace Frank !!

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member

dontpassback

Sorry to hear this,only met frank once,but he summed up everything good about ECFC and humanity in general,will be sorely missed,RIP