• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City fans v Red Legion - Part II

TOP_CITY_FAN

As some of you may remember, last year a group of City fans played a game against the Legion to raise some funds for their display(s)... Well this year we're doing it all over again, and hoping to make it bigger and better!

This year will be held at St Martins AFC, which as some of you will know, is down at Exminster. The date is 22nd July, with kick off at 1300. There will be no entrance fee, but obviously all donations are welcome! The clubhouse down at St Martins will also be open before, during and after the game for all of your requirements.

A Facebook event has been made, here.. https://www.facebook.com/events/835899233270421/

P.S. We're still actually looking for a referee, so if anyone knows of anybody, then give me a shout!

Thanks, TCF

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
P.S. We're still actually looking for a referee, so if anyone knows of anybody, then give me a shout!

Thanks, TCF
Well we all know of one, but his expenses may be a bit steep, what with the airfare from Arizona ! ;)

Good luck with the fund raising anyway. (y)

TOP_CITY_FAN

Gentle reminder that this is happening this Sunday afternoon!

TOP_CITY_FAN

Due to a couple drop outs, but we're actually looking for a couple players if anyone is keen... Drop me a PM if so.

Rog H K

You got a weferwee yet?

TOP_CITY_FAN

Yes mate.

Should be a good one so last call on people wanting to watch some good football played in good spirits raising money at the same time.

Like I have said also, the bar will be open before, during and after the game and it’s free entry but all donations made to the RL will be very welcome.