Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jake Taylor

Re: Jake Taylor

Quality player. Works hard, good athleticism. His game has changed quite a bit in the last couple of years. Reminds me a bit of Sercombe now apart from he doesnt choose to blast it over the top of the big bank from 30 yards out every week. Good box to box CM, think he will benefit a lot from having Law alongside him.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffwp View Post
    No. You weren't fishing. Its called OCD max.
    You got done Geoff, get over it

It's either fishing for Geoffs or joining in with tiresome puns that somehow still seem to be happening on here, decades on....
    Last edited by Grecian Max; 09 August 2018 at 09:19.

Always gives I a warm fuzzy feeling when a quality player commits to City. Thought his form tailed off at the back end of last season, seems the captaincy and his Dad’s fresh managerial approach has reinvigorated Jakey.

Great news.

When Taylor was a mazey winger he showed the ability to run at players and beat them with trickery, wish he would do more of that now.

Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    When Taylor was a mazey winger he showed the ability to run at players and beat them with trickery, wish he would do more of that now.
    That's not his role. He makes sure we stay in possession, and helps us hold our shape defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    I don't remember that, I thought he was pretty ineffective as a winger, as a central midfielder he has really shown his worth as a high energy combative player.
    Last edited by The Proper Chap; 10 August 2018 at 19:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian Max View Post
    You got done Geoff, get over it

It's either fishing for Geoffs or joining in with tiresome puns that somehow still seem to be happening on here, decades on....
    For tiresome puns please go to the Wheeler thread. #WormsDontComeEasy #Baited #YumYum