Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Jake Taylor

  1. #1
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    37,226

    Jake Taylor

    Thoughts from Jake Taylor on pre-season



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeecxqWjyKo

  2. #2

    Re: Jake Taylor

    I was expecting this to say 'Has joined MK Dons' when I saw this thread.

    Thankfully I was wrong.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Java
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Jake Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by ExeterCityLad View Post
    I was expecting this to say 'Has joined MK Dons' when I saw this thread.

    Thankfully I was wrong.
    Obviously you haven't yet realized that Hants is a big tease. To the naughty step, Hantsy.

  4. #4
    exeweb.com admin Hants_red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hants
    Posts
    37,226

    Re: Jake Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Obviously you haven't yet realized that Hants is a big tease. To the naughty step, Hantsy.
    I couldn't find a recent thread on the great man, so started a new one. There didn't seem to be another thread that was appropriate.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Java
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Jake Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    I couldn't find a recent thread on the great man, so started a new one. There didn't seem to be another thread that was appropriate.
    At least it seems to prove he's staying...��

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •