• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Did anybody else see......

Andy Holloway

On BBC 10 o'clock new tonight, during the report from Syria, a young lad wearing an 'Exeter City Football Club' red t-shirt?

Damascus Grecians!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep,quite bizzare..A war torn town & a lad walking down the road with Exeter City written on his tee shirt.!

Spoonz Red E

A small example of how interconnected we all are on this tiny planet despite the 'us and them' politicking.

A small example of how interconnected we all are on this tiny planet despite the 'us and them' politicking.
I doubt that lad's shirt was down to him being a closet Grecian, more likely it came off the back of a lorry.....no, not a Delboy lorry but one of those charity convoy ones

Andy Holloway

I doubt that lad's shirt was down to him being a closet Grecian, more likely it came off the back of a lorry.....no, not a Delboy lorry but one of those charity convoy ones
Oh ye of little faith!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Pah, I bet if you asked him he could name the starting XI from our match against Hartlepool in 2001. PASSHUN.

Andy Holloway

Pah, I bet if you asked him he could name the starting XI from our match against Hartlepool in 2001. PASSHUN.
And he IS also 6ft tall!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Once a Grecian, always a Grecian!

Grecian2K

Home or Away?? XTRAPASSHUN

CC

Bet he was at Lincoln last day of 89/90. EVERYONE seemed to have been at that game!