• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Get your tickets here

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster

iscalad

Red Devon

Tickets were supposed to go on general sale at 12pm today but still showing priority only on the system

Red Devon

Panic over system now open and Dad has a Carlise ticket. :)

JRFowler

With the reduced stadium capacity are games really selling out? Even on the big bank?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
With the reduced stadium capacity are games really selling out? Even on the big bank?
No, of course not. There will be few good seats available in the IP Office stand until the New Stand opens, but unless we beat Ipswich and get someone big from the PL in R2 of the Carabao / League Cup there will be no sell-out games.

JRFowler

No, of course not. There will be few good seats available in the IP Office stand until the New Stand opens, but unless we beat Ipswich and get someone big from the PL in R2 of the Carabao / League Cup there will be no sell-out games.
Thanks. Havnt been down in a while and me and a mate are going to make a renewed effort this season with all the new enthusiasm. Just wanted to make sure walk ins on the bank would still be possible

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks. Havnt been down in a while and me and a mate are going to make a renewed effort this season with all the new enthusiasm. Just wanted to make sure walk ins on the bank would still be possible
Always a good idea to get tickets is advance (and save money) as the BB turnstiles will be very busy just before kick-off, especially for the early games.

Of course, all bets might be off if we win the first couple of games 5-0 and everyone in Exeter suddenly becomes lifelong City fans... Then BB capacity might become an issue.

Alistair20000

Not a huge availability left in the IPL for the Carlisle game but I did manage to get 5 adjoining seats in E as we have guests that weekend who are keen to watch the game.

Looking forward to the first competitive game under the new regime.

denzel

I notice that the email states that if you have an ST for the OG you will get your first eight tickets in the IPOS.

By my reckoning that rules out all the games in October, so it won't be open for Swindon or Forest Green.

Unless they are being cautious...