Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Get your tickets here

Re: Get your tickets here

Quote Originally Posted by grecian-near-hell View Post
    Now that the season is underway and we are on the verge of opening up the NOG is there any news on Flexeter tickets?
    Not worth it you might as well pick up these tickets in the 'Flash Offer' (whatever that is) https://www.facebook.com/exetercityf...r&__tn__=HHH-R

Great reward for season ticket holders. I guess ticket sales aren't going quite so well, despite being in the 'automatics'

Very good,I ordered mine online Sunday night and paid full price !!

Ideal, was going anyway and would've paid on gate...not so ideal for the club who have now lost 7. Seems a strange promotion to have a flash offer for an hour and post it only on facebook, can't imagine that they'll get many people decide to go that weren't already planning to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo View Post
    Ideal, was going anyway and would've paid on gate...not so ideal for the club who have now lost 7. Seems a strange promotion to have a flash offer for an hour and post it only on facebook, can't imagine that they'll get many people decide to go that weren't already planning to.
    All it takes is a couple going who weren't planning to and you could argue it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason H View Post
    All it takes is a couple going who weren't planning to and you could argue it was worth it.
    Apart from the likes of me who attend around 15 games per season, didn't see the offer and is now miffed at having to pay more than some others. Maybe I'll just stay at home and watch it on iFollow*

* I won't actually, but pee people off and you'll lose their loyalty (s).

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Edward Nelson View Post

I guess ticket sales aren't going quite so well, despite being in the 'automatics'
    Only a handful of seats left (front rows) in the IPOS for the upcoming home games in October so someone must be buying them.