• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tristan Abrahams

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Our latest signing, https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/july/welcometristanabrahams/. On loan from Norwich with a little bit of help from Matt Gill.

ExeterCityLad

Just seen this on Twitter.

Looks a good addition. Happy with the work Matt and the team are doing. Looking forward to finishing above the Franchise next season, and day by day I'm more and more confident we'll win the league. Solid squad at the moment.

Joshyd123

Funny how Tisdale would never have dreamt in a million years about approaching Matt Gill for a player recommendation.

5 goals and 3 assists for a striker in 20 odd Under 23 games doesn't fill me with huge excitement, obviously here to be proven wrong.

Welcome Tristan.

Jammers20

Just beat me to the Thread :). Looks a promising signing. really happy with the squad Matt Taylor is putting together, couple more signings in defence will really help

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always keen to reserve judgement until I've seen players in our team... hopefully he'll do alright. Anyone know why he didn't make a single appearance last season in the conference? Injured?

denzil

Hi Tristan - enjoy your time with us !

malcolms

Always keen to reserve judgement until I've seen players in our team... hopefully he'll do alright. Anyone know why he didn't make a single appearance last season in the conference? Injured?
Norwich aren't in the Conference.....yet...

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Because he’s been at Norwich for the whole of last season, I believe and played in their U23s

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Loan spell was terminated before he made an appearance.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Norwich aren't in the Conference.....yet...
Sorry... read his bio on Wikipedia... says he went on loan to L. Orient 2017 and made 0 appearance... didn't notice he'd returned to Norwich in September, before the loan really got under way. Why, I wonder. Maybe Orient couldn't scrape his wages together? Will do some digging.

... Not much info:

https://www.leytonorient.com/news/2017/september/abrahams-loan-terminated/

Last edited: