• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So whats the latest on Pym?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
No further mention of our number 1 since the earlier post linking him with Liverpool. I would have thought something would have happened by now if there was anything in that rumour? It wouldnt appear that Milton Keynes are doing the dirty on us as they did with JMT. Not surprising perhaps since the Cheese's post match (Newport?) upset with him a few years ago sounded like it was pretty bad. Maybe in reality PT doesnt do 'forgive and forget'? Other than that, no whisperings? My hope is he does at least one more season with us.

iscalad

No further mention of our number 1 since the earlier post linking him with Liverpool. I would have thought something would have happened by now if there was anything in that rumour? It wouldnt appear that Milton Keynes are doing the dirty on us as they did with JMT. Not surprising perhaps since the Cheese's post match (Newport?) upset with him a few years ago sounded like it was pretty bad. Maybe in reality PT doesnt do 'forgive and forget'? Other than that, no whisperings? My hope is he does at least one more season with us.
Apparently he's on holiday.

PeteUSA

Apparently he's on holiday.
Oh...Okay.

dommers

Haven't you heard that he's gone to MK Dons

Number13

Why should there be a latest?

He is under contract and until he is sold, he's our player

Do we need a "So whats the latest on" all the squad?

Grecian2K

As things stand at the moment he's still "what it says on the bottle" as far as ECFC are concerned.

IndoMike

As things stand at the moment he's still "what it says on the bottle" as far as ECFC are concerned.

Isn't that bottle a bit too tall?

Grecian2K

Isn't that bottle a bit too tall?

No. it's measured in UK centi-litres, not US ones.

StroudGrecian

Working in our MK office today - just seen Pym and Tisdale strolling alongside the Grand Union canal.

Sent from my Blackberry ©

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Do we really need yet another Pym thread ??