Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MK Dons away - Saturday 25th August

Re: MK Dons away - Saturday 25th August

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsmobile-88 View Post
    Oxfordshire grecian..Tried to send you a PM but for some reason it could not be delivered(mods any idea ??)

No problem taking you & Jake to MK..I will give Jake a shout on fb messenger..
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Fixed.
    Thanks Hants..

Can you pay on the gate?

I imagine so, the ground holds about 25,000 and the away end about 6,000. I know a few are obsessed with Tis but I can’t see us taking more than 6,000.

Unless this is a big whoosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Can you pay on the gate?
    There's a ticket office near the away end. It'll possibly be cash only.

Quote Originally Posted by Hants_red View Post
    Remember, if you're travelling via London that Euston station is closed. For those of us going to Fenny Stratford it's taking us out from St Pancras and changing at Bedford.
    This has well and truly bugggered up my return rail journey home, unless we can get to Fenny Stratford by 17.04, I will miss my homeward train connection at EXD to deepest darkest East Devon (Whimple/Feniton). Anyone else out there returning to Devon who might have a spare seat for the trip home. I am generally well behaved and usually sleep all the way, but if you need a navigator I will stay awake (promise). PM me if you have any room in your car

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Edward Nelson View Post
    This has well and truly bugggered up my return rail journey home, unless we can get to Fenny Stratford by 17.04, I will miss my homeward train connection at EXD to deepest darkest East Devon (Whimple/Feniton). Anyone else out there returning to Devon who might have a spare seat for the trip home. I am generally well behaved and usually sleep all the way, but if you need a navigator I will stay awake (promise). PM me if you have any room in your car
    If all else fails, maybe the EDG coach would have room for you on the trip back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Edward Nelson View Post
    I don't think I can face doing the trains so I'll probably take the car. Therefore I could give you a lift to Woking afterwards if that helps? If so what time would I need to be at Woking?