• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons away - Saturday 25th August

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Some interest in this game I reckon. Shouldn't be a problem getting a ticket as it's a large capacity away end.

Looking forward to me visit to the pub in Fenny Stratford.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
No clap from me, will be playing Cricket.

Pretty sure I can make Cambridge the Tuesday before, though.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite enjoyed our last two visits despite the results but part of me thinks it's not a good idea to be giving those tw@s my entrance fee money.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not been to that crap hole since the feckers dumped us out of the Cup after we were 3-1 up and looking nailed on to win.

Wedding to attend that day so won't be breaking the no show.

elginCity

Conflicted with this one. On the one hand the new manager and team will need and deserve our full support, home and away. On the flip side, MK is not that far from Stevenage and I can imagine the fired-up Anti-Tisdale Herd out in force once again, with Tis flicking the Vs +++ in response throughout the afternoon.

Toe curling stuff, what a dilemma.

Ashford Grecian

Clap, clap + junior will be cheering our team and will be giving due respect to our ex manager

Oldsmobile-88

Not a great record at Stadium MK.Seen a few dreadful defeats there,should be a bit more interesting for this visit..

Red Devon

Not a great record at Stadium MK.Seen a few dreadful defeats there,should be a bit more interesting for this visit..
The FA Cup game was in half decent apart from the result 3-1 up at half time but lost 4:3

Oldsmobile-88

The FA Cup game was in half decent apart from the result 3-1 up at half time but lost 4:3
Yep,remember that day.Shipped 3 goals in the past 20mins..To cap the day off,when we got back to Paddington,huge train disruption due to some thieves nicking a load of signal cable..Managed to get a train from Waterloo to Reading,then a delayed train back to Exeter,that arrived into St David’s at 0100..!

eurogrecian

This is shaping up to be a fairly unpleasant encounter which might not bring much credit to the Club.
Personally and as a regular at Plough Lane in the distant past, I would not contribute a single penny to FC Franchise's coffers.........