• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next ECFC Club Captain.

Andy Holloway

Definitely Lloyd James, nailed on!

Last edited:

SimonBB

Jake Taylor

Langer

Troy Brown unless he joins the MK New Romantics.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The new signing.

benjisheps

The new signing.
And clues on who that might be Hants?? I think we could all do with something positive to talk about!

Just with regard to the JMT contract clause he would have been out of contract this summer anyway. The only way the club must have been able to get him to sign a new one in January was by adding this clause I presume. My only issue is could they not have at least stated in the clause that it had to be to a club in a higher division. However; again maybe this is the only way JMT would have signed, so the board did all they could.

The fact that he has gone to MK Dons is probably what makes it worse for everyone to take!!

Temporarily Exiled

I wouldn't mind seeing Sweeney get it, but I think I'll be an outlier on that one. Always in the side, good attitude, seems well-liked, been here a bit of time now, unlikely to move on any time soon.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
And clues on who that might be Hants?? I think we could all do with something positive to talk about!!
Plenty of time between now and the opening game of 4th August. I wouldn't be surprised if we have a big experienced centre-half sign in the next few weeks.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Moxey for me.

ecfc70

Troy Brown, maybe even Croll.......depends on if we sign anyone

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think we need to wait to see who is still with us before we consider new captains ;)