• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England v Tunisia predictions

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feeling upbeat about our opener. We'll score three, pick up a significant injury and, as I can't see Tunisia scoring, keep a clean sheet.

3-0 England

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Scrappy, nervy game which we win 1-0. Harry Kane to score.

IndoMike

We've been disappointed so much in recent tournaments that it is hard to feel confident about England and the team has weaknesses in defense and midfield. Also we shouldn't underestimate
the so-called minnows - for example if Salah had played for Egypt against Uruguay I think Egypt would have won. But, because expectations have not been as high as in the past, I think the team will be more focused and less hesitant, and I'm hoping for a 2-0 or 3-0 win.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
A relaxed yet confident team spirit see's England run out 2-0 winners.

StroudGrecian

Tunisia are not to be underestimated. I know FIFA world rankings have their limitations but Tunisia are currently ranked 14th - just behind England who are 13th. They easily topped their qualifying group. Their star striker (Msakni) is out injured but they are still dangerous going forward, though suspect at the back. So a bit like England. We should have enough to win, but this is a major tournament...

Ill go England 2-2 Tunisia

IndoMike

Tunisia are not to be underestimated. I know FIFA world rankings have their limitations but Tunisia are currently ranked 14th - just behind England who are 13th. They easily topped their qualifying group. Their star striker (Msakni) is out injured but they are still dangerous going forward, though suspect at the back. So a bit like England. We should have enough to win, but this is a major tournament...

Ill go England 2-2 Tunisia
Really? I'm surprised you think we'll only draw, even though I agree we should not underestimate Tunisia.

Banksy

I'd love to think differently but think we will make hard work of it as usual.However , we'll scrape through about 2-1.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully we won't underestimate the Tunisians. Focus on winning and let our players play.

Stelios

Scrappy, nervy game which we win 1-0. Harry Kane to score.
Yep. In the 89th minute.

I hope I'm wrong and we don't see lots of sideways/backwards passing and difficulty in breaking down a stubborn side.......

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Good call Banksy ..... wanna try for the Panama game ?