Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1042

Thread: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

  1. #21
    Ashford Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The Real Ashford(Middx)
    Posts
    1,579

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    What's the crack with Liam then?? Sorry to see him go :-(

  2. #22
    manc grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    following through
    Posts
    17,639

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    ****head, him not you

  3. #23
    robchave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Central Brittany
    Posts
    1,141

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    As we're not strapped for cash at the moment, why would we let players go to MKD, even if Tiz wanted to take any? We've got the players under contract, so there's no reason any should move on - unless we want them to.

  4. #24

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    What makes anyone think that any of our players will want to go to ******* MK Dons?!!!

  5. #25
    Moomin Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chilling with my mother jives
    Posts
    4,493

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    I think itís more likely that Tisdale will go for the likes of Mackie and Golbourne who are both free agents rather than pay big money for a transfer fee. Golbourne was on loan at MK too so think thatís a goer.

  6. #26
    Terryhall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Wer nid gumped isch kei Schwiizer
    Posts
    3,814

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    I think it’s more likely that Tisdale will go for the likes of Mackie and Golbourne who are both free agents rather than pay big money for a transfer fee. Golbourne was on loan at MK too so think that’s a goer.
    Free transfer, check - played for him before, check - over 30 and no longer getting game time at a higher level, check - recent injuries, I'm not sure and I don't care enough to, check. But even based on 3 out of 4 I'd say Mackie and Golbourne are nailed on Tisdale signings.

    (In other news, this OT side-thread probably belongs on the "Tisdale to MK Dons" thread and not on the ECFC Transfers)

  7. #27
    manc grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    following through
    Posts
    17,639

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by robchave View Post
    As we're not strapped for cash at the moment, why would we let players go to MKD, even if Tiz wanted to take any? We've got the players under contract, so there's no reason any should move on - unless we want them to.
    If a player wants to leave they will go.

  8. #28
    Moomin Grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chilling with my mother jives
    Posts
    4,493

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by manc grecian View Post
    If a player wants to leave they will go.
    That’s fair enough as we don’t want players who don’t want to be here. Doesn’t change the fact that another club would have to meet their valuation, so win win.

  9. #29
    007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    9,789

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by manc grecian View Post
    If a player wants to leave they will go.
    IF the price is right,, same applies for ANY player in ANY team ,,, money speaks

  10. #30
    007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    9,789

    Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    I think it’s more likely that Tisdale will go for the likes of Mackie and Golbourne who are both free agents rather than pay big money for a transfer fee. Golbourne was on loan at MK too so think that’s a goer.
    wondering will mk still be getting 'parachute' money from the championship ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •