Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

Re: ECFC Transfers, in/outs Summer of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Sexton Blake View Post
    Cannot disagree but he needs marking and that allows Stockley just a little more freedom.
    I think the decision to release Simpson has already been made. If we can't get better quality into the team then the question is why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    Someone on the football forum has said he’s been told by a ‘reliable source’ that we have bid a record fee for Michael Bostwick at Lincoln.
    If Bostwick is that bearded centre half that played in the playoffs he’d be a superb signing

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devon View Post
    If Bostwick is that bearded centre half that played in the playoffs he’d be a superb signing
    That’s him. Really can’t see it being true as why would Lincoln sell to a potential promotion rival and although we’re more flush than usual, I doubt we could pay more than £150k, which I can’t see Lincoln accepting.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomin Grecian View Post
    That’s him. Really can’t see it being true as why would Lincoln sell to a potential promotion rival and although we’re more flush than usual, I doubt we could pay more than £150k, which I can’t see Lincoln accepting.
    He has signed a one year extension to his contract, which was until the end of this coming season. Of course if he has the same agent as JMT. . . . . . . !

Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    He has signed a one year extension to his contract, which was until the end of this coming season. Of course if he has the same agent as JMT. . . . . . . !
    We should be so lucky !!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devon View Post
    Definitely unlikely ... he only signed for Lincoln as it was near his family home in South Lincolnshire. He turned down Blackburn and Sheffield United at that time ... would he really move away now?

I thought Bostwick was little more than a thug in both legs. However he did make the L2 team of the year so there must be something about him

Won't happen.We need some real news soon , and I don't mean resigning TAH and Robbie Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by Banksy View Post
    Won't happen.We need some real news soon , and I don't mean resigning TAH and Robbie Simpson.
    I think we must try to be patient 2 more weeks, Banksy, and then panic . Better to wait and get quality than rush to get kr*p. Hopefully we don't wait and still get kr*p.