Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Tisdale pick a team to lose?

Re: Did Tisdale pick a team to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    Good luck next season, quite like the look of Taylor, think he might be a good one.
    Yep, he's been brought up proper.
    That's why we're no ordinary club - just as the manager leaves we bring out his welcome Matt.

Still rubbish is it?

Jmt could leave for free if City not promoted.

City don't get promoted Tis signs him for free.

So Jmt joins another league 2 club for free.

Proper chaps!!
    Last edited by felix; 19 June 2018 at 15:38.

Just listened to a brief interview with JMT on his first day with MK: Question “On reuniting with the manager” Answer “Did a lot for my career and I needed a change from Exeter”.

Tisdale was 1/10 to manage MK for a number of weeks before the playoffs final. He turned down an improved contract and I am sorry but I would take a lot of convincing that in order for him to do this he must not have already talked elsewhere about his future employment prospects.

He also knew of JMT’s release clause and that he could benefit from this. He then sets up the Wembley team as if a draw would be sufficient well aware that it was winner takes all. Sorry guys as it shows from JMT’s interview those of us who paid our Wembley monies and turned up to support the team were totally sold down the proverbial river.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexton Blake View Post
    Just listened to a brief interview with JMT on his first day with MK: Question “On reuniting with the manager” Answer “Did a lot for my career and I needed a change from Exeter”.

Tisdale was 1/10 to manage MK for a number of weeks before the playoffs final. He turned down an improved contract and I am sorry but I would take a lot of convincing that in order for him to do this he must not have already talked elsewhere about his future employment prospects.

He also knew of JMT’s release clause and that he could benefit from this. He then sets up the Wembley team as if a draw would be sufficient well aware that it was winner takes all. Sorry guys as it shows from JMT’s interview those of us who paid our Wembley monies and turned up to support the team were totally sold down the proverbial river.
    My thoughts exactly. Wembley was another firm piece of evidence that Tisdale would make an excellent poker player.

From the outside Tisdale never struck me as a 'proper chap' whatsoever. He actually came across as a pompous self loving stuck up jerk.

You could say I was just being biased because he managed you lot but even now that he's at a new club he's done nothing to change my mind.

We are the grandchildren of apes, not angels

Did Morticia pick a team to lose?
    At Yeovil??

You could have got 5 to 1 on a win for the Glovers pre kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian2K View Post
    Did Morticia pick a team to lose?
    At Yeovil??

You could have got 5 to 1 on a win for the Glovers pre kick off.

Got to agree G2K, perhaps time for our green chums to stop losing sleep over the supposed actions of our ex manager and start thinking about the shortcomings of their own hopelessly inadequate team.

..would I be worried going into a season with Joel Grant as our main hope up front?

Yes, I think I would!
    Last edited by STURTZ; 21 July 2018 at 22:51.

Maybe irrelevant pre season results are the only thing you will top us in this season.

BTW this season is around the 98th time that we'll be finishing above you....surely a contender for one of the most one sided rivalries in football history??

No wonder you're all always so irked and bitter

^^ That’s irony right there!