• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Assistant

Experienced assistant for me with good contacts within the game and probably higher coaching badge.

As i semi seriously suggested in Taylor thread even Harry REdknapp as an advisor like Perryman had been in early years for all three previous managers would help i think.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Of course, it's vitally important that the new manager has a very good relationship with the new assistant manager, so I imagine if Matt Taylor has a preference then the club will comply with his request. I would guess that Matt will choose someone suitable from his playing days.

Andy Holloway

Experienced assistant for me with good contacts within the game and probably higher coaching badge.

As i semi seriously suggested in Taylor thread even Harry REdknapp as an advisor like Perryman had been in early years for all three previous managers would help i think.
What a good idea, he could also double up as the players 'Tax Adviser' and help them shift as much of their 'hard earned' into false accounts around the world!!!

STURTZ

Think Wayne Carlisle might be a good shout.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think it will be Wayne Carlisle as well.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is that the bush telegraph or an educated guess?

speedyflo

What about Tillson? Will he remain doing something? I assume Oakley will follow Tisdale if / when he moves to MK Dons.

dontpassback

Wayne Carlisle seems like a good shout.not relevant but I always remember that great cross for logie to score at Plainmoor.

malcolms

Somebody with experience given his inexperience would make sense , Oakley will join Tisdale at MK.
It would be better if Taylor was his own man and cleared out all of PT's former 'advisors'.... You don't need the confusion brought by so many different voices...

sign of the chimes

What a good idea, he could also double up as the players 'Tax Adviser' and help them shift as much of their 'hard earned' into false accounts around the world!!!
Redknapp to a 'trust' club would be akin to painting Superman's walls with Kryptonite.