• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who On Earth is there who could replace Paul Tisdale Should He Decide To Leave?

IBA

City will need someone with an impeccable track record who can operate with and produce miracles on a minisclule budget, serious suggestions only...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
IBA your a likeable amiable popular chap, not unlike myself. Can I respectfully as; Do we really need this thread? We've had most of the replacement suggestions on two other threads.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
IBA your a likeable amiable popular chap, not unlike myself. Can I respectfully as; Do we really need this thread? We've had most of the replacement suggestions on two other threads.
Leave the modding to us please Pete.

IBA

Surely they are different threads that have morphed into who should replace Tisdale as almost an after thought. As this is arguably the most important issue facing the club in the last decade I thought it warranted its own thread in its own right,

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
City will need someone with an impeccable track record who can operate with and produce miracles on a minisclule budget, serious suggestions only...
I'm laughing my way to the bathroom !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm in no doubt that there would be no shortage of high calibre applicants. Tisdale is not the only good manager who can operate on a low budget and do things 'properly'

Always good to have a good laugh after such a terrible result yesterday. Thanks, keep it coming.

I'm in no doubt that there would be no shortage of high calibre applicants. Tisdale is not the only good manager who can operate on a low budget and do things 'properly'
Yes you're right we have such a tiny budget in comparison to all these massive football clubs in League 2. I mean Yeovil, Accy, Barnet, Morecambe, Crawley, Grimsby, Forest Green, Cheltenham, Stevenage, Newport, Colchester, Crewe and so on. These rely are giant football clubs and we should never be able to compete as we are only little old Exeter.

IBA

This is a real politicians answer , please could you answer the question? , who are these high calibre applicants, names please

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes you're right we have such a tiny budget in comparison to all these massive football clubs in League 2. I mean Yeovil, Accy, Barnet, Morecambe, Crawley, Grimsby, Forest Green, Cheltenham, Stevenage, Newport, Colchester, Crewe and so on. These rely are giant football clubs and we should never be able to compete as we are only little old Exeter.
Quite so, but I would bet that none of the above teams pay over the odds for their manager or have a monumental backroom staff and a paid chairman.