• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New Kit

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Are we due a new kit for next season ?

ecfc70

Wouldn't be at all surprised, most clubs seem to change every year now........helps to keep your hard earned in their pockets ;)

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
I believe the Home and Away will be changing as they’ve been in place for 2 seasons now.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Haven't the club usually put any new kind of strip up for vote in recent changes? I haven't seen one of them kicking about this time.

Kingsman

Please, the current kit is old fashioned and boring. We need something with a bit of style. The socks must be the worst in the football league.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't the club usually put any new kind of strip up for vote in recent changes? I haven't seen one of them kicking about this time.
Not that I remember in recent years. Think they did in the Carbrini era but not since Joma have been our kit supplier.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think I remember a few months ago someone from City posted that they were off to Joma HQ in Spain to discuss next seasons kits.

Northern Red

A new kit should be launched before the last match of the season but I guess city will get the new one out sometime in September. The club lack commercial intelligence.

I would like to see the club return to adidas again

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I reckon the home shirt will have red and white stripes.

Grecian_Nick

I asked in the club shop on Saturday - Home kit only changing