• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre season friendlies ?

Langer

Hopefully Tis going means we can play Tivvy Town again.
I used to enjoy that trip Can't see us going there again full stop after last time.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Has it been confirmed that we can't use SJP then? The likes of Cardiff will only need 2000-3000, more than adequate with the current capacity
Someone who would know told me that there won't be any home friendlies.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Has it been confirmed that we can't use SJP then? The likes of Cardiff will only need 2000-3000, more than adequate with the current capacity
What grass are we going to play on ?

Andy Holloway

Oh you are such a spoil sport, why do you always have to bring facts & reality into an Exeweb post and thereby ruin yet another 'conspiracy' theory or a chance for the usual reprobates to have yet another dig at the club!

Oh you are such a spoil sport, why do you always have to bring facts & reality into an Exeweb post and thereby ruin yet another 'conspiracy' theory or a chance for the usual reprobates to have yet another dig at the club!
Cur the weird paranoid attitude. There was no conspiracy theory, it was just a discussion where a poster quite innocently overlooked the pitch being relaid as part of the redevelopment. Stop being so precious.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Sorry mate i'll amend my post ......

"Has it been confirmed that we can't use SJP then? The likes of Cardiff will only need 2000-3000, more than adequate with the current capacity" was the original quote

That's a brilliant idea lets get Cardiff down in the glorious sunshine of Devon will be brilliant ........ Now where do I buy my ticket ?

muppetdodger

Away trip to mk dons would be good as part of letting tisdale go early.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
What's the timescale for the grass to be grown and back in condition to have a match played on it? Is it really unreasonable for it to be ready for at least one home friendly a week or two before the start of the season?

Grecian Max

Wish the club would do a tour of Spain or Holland like Oxford and Argyle have done recently!

Will be the usual suspects I reckon.

denzel

Ok it was a genuine question. No need to be an **** about it