• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank you to Kane Wilson and Kyle Edwards

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's been a pleasure to have you as part of our little team. I hope you've both learned a great deal, and wish you both luck back at West Brom.

Would have been nice to have seen a bit more of both of you!

100milesaway

Agreed on both counts

denzil

Yes thanks both of you - you should've been played more !!

Last edited:

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Two really good players and pleasant young men. Good luck to you both at West Brom.

100milesaway

Wilson has 8 GCSEs as well!!!

jrg333

Edwards and Wilson have shown since Christmas that they are a level above all but maybe 1 or 2 players in our squad.

The decision not to start either of them today, on the biggest and best quality pitch we've touched all season, was a very poor one.

Thanks to both players for keeping their heads up despite long spells on the bench. What Kyle Edwards must be thinking watching our 'wingers' each week, I really don't know.

100milesaway

Yeah I’m amazed they don’t play more

And what now for them? I rate them both but they won’t get into the WBA team if they can’t get in ours.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks to both have enjoyed watching both. I imagine Wilson will be eyeing a place on West Broms bench whilst Edwards will probably go somewhere where the manager trusts him to play more regularly.

100milesaway

Odd decisions. Wilson looked right at home every match
I take the point about Edwards being better off the bench but he was often not used at all.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Both are decent. Wilson is a more rounded player than Edwards and should have started today or at least got some decent game time. Lloyd James or Wilson on the right (facepalm)